Rules & Policies
Your occupancy IS subject to Florida state Statues 513.114, 513.117. 513.121 and 513.13.
The following policies and rules are established to protect our guests and ensure a great visit to the Tallahassee East Campground. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Guests are required to cancel 48 hours prior to their arrival to receive a refund. A minimum of $52.80-56.80 is collected at the time of your booking. If you cancel within the 48 hour window you will be refunded for your payment, but we will keep $10.00 to cover booking fees, taxes, and credit card fees.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your stay, the entire deposit will be kept.
- We cannot promise a specific site, however, we will assure accommodations for your reserved stay
- Parking is at your own risk. The Park is not responsible for any RV or vehicle damaged from falling limbs, trees, or electrical surge
- The speed limit is 5 mph. Drive slowly and watch out for children
- Self contained RVs only – no tents
- Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age – minimum
- Inside pets only – no pens, crates/kennels, fencing, dog houses. Pets must be a leashed. Owners must pick-up after
- Read additional pet rules under Pet Friendly section
- No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans or any mix thereof are allowed in our park
- Management must approve RV washing and repairs
- Dumping of gray water in sites without sewer connections is not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the Park
- Quiet time is 10pm-7am
- Keep your site clean. Discard cigarette butts and trash properly
- All riders (bicycle, tricycle, scooter, Segway) must obey the State of Florida bicycle safety laws (www.leg.state.fl.us)
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We have plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please remember:
- Inside pets only
- No pens, crates/kennels, fencing, dog houses
- Do not leave dogs unattended outside your RV
- Do not tie pets to park tables, trees, bushes, or any park facility
- Pets must be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times
- Walk pets in designated areas only
- Owners must pick-up after their pets and properly dispose of waste
- Pets are not allowed inside any building
- No American Pitbull’s, Rottweilers, Dobermans or other aggressive breed dogs